Hey, all you motorcycle riders! Did you know that Bose has a line of speakers for your helmets?
These speakers fit right in the ear pockets and connect right to any music device.
You can listen to all your favourite songs, podcasts, and more – while keeping your hands on the handlebars and not fumbling with a phone or iPod. I would highly recommend them if you’re thinking about riding your bike sometime soon.
Things to consider before buying bose motorcycle helmet speakers
1. Make sure the speakers fit in your rear pockets.
2. It takes channelling sound to be loud enough to hear over traffic, so if you live in a big city, these might not work for you.
3. You can’t just plug them into your phone or iPod – they require the use of their own source device.
4. These were designed with bikes in mind – I cannot say for certain that they will work well on rollerblades.
5. The cord is short! Make sure it fits where you intend to wear it before buying one!
Best bose motorcycle helmet speakers
1) Bose SoundSport – Top pick for bose motorcycle helmet speakers
the cord is only 45 cm (18 inches) long, making them perfect for wearing behind the neck or under a jacket
1. sound quality – it does not interfere with other sounds, so you can speak to other people on your bike AND still hear everything perfectly. this is key because it allows you to ride safely.
2. they are small and compact so that they can be tucked away easily in your pockets without getting too tangled up!
3. no batteries required – connect through micro USB instead!
4. great for wearing under hats and helmets alike because of their size relative to regular over-ear headphones!
5. there isn’t much ambient noise when listening to music through these, so prepare to turn the volume down a lot.
6. as with all Bose products, these speakers have a fantastic sound quality and are completely worth the price.
2) Bose QuietComfort 20 – Best overall bose motorcycle helmet speakers
your device is necessary for use – they have a micro USB port so you can connect to any Bose product.
1. ambient sound does not interfere with normal sounds which allows you to listen closely to your music, or converse with others on the road or trails.
2. these are over-ear headphones, so even though they’re compact enough to fit in a pocket, they’re larger than other bose earbud products and may take up too much room if you already carry around an abundance of items (or if you like keeping your pockets as empty as possible.)
3. great sound quality – reduces noise from outside frequencies without sacrificing volume or clarity!
4. excellent bass response; controls are easy to find and intuitive!
5. best price-to-value ratio – not necessarily the cheapest option, but still affordable for what you’re getting.
6. they fit perfectly under helmets; many other earbuds move around or fall out of your ears entirely because of their size relative to actual motorcycle helmets.
FAQ’s for bose motorcycle helmet speakers
Ques. Will these work with rollerblades?
Ans. I have not tried them on rollerblades myself, so I do not know for sure. They seemed designed more for motorbikes and bikes, so it is likely they would be too loud to hear over traffic or wind resistance if you are rollerblading.
Ques. Can they fit in pockets?
Ans. Yes! These are compact enough to fit into your pockets without adding too much bulk, making them great for everyday use!
Ques. How long is the cord?
Ans. The cord of these earphones is short, at only 45 cm (18 inches). This makes them perfect for wearing behind the neck or under a jacket – always know where it is, without worrying about getting tangled up too much!
Ques. Will these fit under a hat or helmet?
Ans. Yes! They are small enough to fit comfortably under helmets of any size, and they work great both during colder seasons with hats on top of them, and all year round underneath helmets.
Ques. Do these come with their own source device?
Ans. No – you simply connect through your phone or MP3 player using the cord provided! It connects to anything that accepts 3.5 mm cords via headphone jack).
A note on bose motorcycle helmet speakers: There is some debate over whether these actually help you hear more than regular earbuds would – do not use them as a replacement for proper ear protection! They reduce ambient noise, but they will not protect your eardrums from damage if you listen to high volumes. ALWAYS wear hearing protection as well!